Link to join the service Sunday at 10:15 AM
Click here to join us for worship on Sunday at 10:15AM: remote.fellowshipofgrace.org
If you are asked for a password, enter "onamission".
Passage for 10/18/2020
We'll be in Exodus 12:1 - 15:21, "Getting Really Ready" (click on the passage for an online Bible, which opens a new window).
Discipleship Group Questions
- Remember to leave time for prayer, or perhaps do prayer first.
- Ask if there is anyone who hasn’t yet been introduced to someone else in the group.
Cross references that may come in handy:
- Deut 6:13-19
- Assuming that we do sometimes whine to God how about He’s running things, why do we whine? What’s really going on inside when we whine to the perfect God?
Read: Exodus 19 (just one translation should suffice; perhaps take turns reading)
- How did God teach the people about His nature in this passage? (List as many as you can.)
- What about His nature did He reveal?
- Which attributes might not yet have been familiar to them at this point?
- Why did God reveal this about His nature at this point of the storyline?
- What did God promise Israel in this passage? Why is that significant?
- Throughout Exodus, God prepares humanity for Christ. How does He do so in this chapter?
- Thinking back to the question about whining, what specific attributes of God do you need to cling to this week to counteract the temptation to whine? Why those attributes in particular?
- What will you do specifically to focus on those attributes?
Have our "online bulletin" available during our 10/25/2020 online worship service: click here (should be available by Saturday)
You can give your tithes and offerings online securely here: http://give.fellowshipofgrace.org
For a touchless way to let us know you joined us for our worship gathering, please complete the following form:
Monday - Friday at 7am, a 20-30 minute devotional online: https://zoom.us/j/933273100 . There is a password required. See Grace Notes.
(image: By José Reyes (WMMX) - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=88023914)