Link to join the service Sunday at 10:15 AM
Click here to join us for worship on Sunday at 10:15AM: remote.fellowshipofgrace.org
If you are asked for a password, enter "onamission".
Passage for 11/29/2020
We'll be in Exodus 32-40, "Practicing the Presence of God" (click on the passage for an online Bible, which opens a new window)
Our bulletin is now online: click here (new bulletins should be in final form by Friday afternoon)
You can give your tithes and offerings online securely here: http://give.fellowshipofgrace.org
Discipleship Group Questions
- 2 Kings 6:16-17; Matt 7:7-8; 18:20; John 5:39; 14:8-9, 14:21-23; Rom 1:19-20; 1 Cor 6:19; Eph 2:18-22; Heb 1:1-3; 1 Pet 2:1-10; Rev 3:20
- Would you be willing to share a story of when God has manifest His presence to you? (It doesn’t have to be phenomenal in order to be an encouraging story.)
- What is most prominent in this passage?
- How does this passage serve as a fitting conclusion to the book of Exodus?
- What is the very next thing that happens in the storyline?
- What difference did God’s presence make in this passage?
- Why did they need God’s presence in this manner for their situation?
- Why was Moses unable to enter the tent of meeting, considering all the special privileges He’s already enjoyed in meeting with God?
- The question question today was asking for stories of God manifesting His presence. This is similar, but shorter: in what ways does God manifest Himself to you most readily?
- What benefits do modern Christians have over the people in the passage with regard to the presence of God?
- Based on Exodus, what do you anticipate about being in God’s unveiled presence one day?
- What ideas about “practicing God’s presence” do you want to incorporate more into your life?
- What specific steps can you take to do so?
For a touchless way to let us know you joined us for our worship gathering, please complete the following form:
Monday - Friday at 7am, a 20-30 minute devotional online: https://zoom.us/j/933273100 . There is a password required. See Grace Notes.
(image: By José Reyes (WMMX) - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=88023914)