Bible Reading Plan - for 2020
If you'd like to join in to the online discussion:
- You'll need the Faithlife app. On the web, it's at http://faithlife.com. The mobile app can be found on the Android and Apple app stores.
- In the Faithlife app, find your "Calendar." On the web app, it's to the left. On the mobile app, look for the "hamburger" button (3 horizontal lines). OR you can go straight to the calendar here: https://faithlife.com/gfcop/calendar.
- In the calendar will be an entry for each day called "Daily Reading" - click on it to see the questions and a link to the passage for the day.
- After reading, feel free to add your thoughts, questions, and comments, and affirm the comments of others. (NOTE: Only Faithlife users who join the "Grace Fellowship Church of Overland Park" group can add to the discussion, but all can read along.)
- Your comments can be read by the public, so don't share anything too personal.
Instructions to get a Faithlife account and join the group:
- If you already have a Faithlife or Logos Bible account, you don’t need to register. Skip to step 3.
- To register, go to https://faithlife.com, click “Register”, and follow the instructions.
- Log on to Faithlife.
- To join the Grace Fellowship Group, go to https://faithlife.com/gfcop and click on “Ask to Join.” After the administrator accepts the request, you’ll be a member of the group. It may take a day or two.
- Once you’re a member of the group, then just go to the Faithlife website (https://faithlife.com) and you should see the reading plan show up in your feed (in reverse order). Or click on the “Grace Fellowship Church of Overland Park” group.