Bible Reading Plan - for 2021
If you'd like to join in to the online discussion:
- You'll need the Faithlife app. On the web, it's at http://faithlife.com. The mobile app can be found on the Android and Apple app stores. (NOTE: There are several mobile apps with "Faithlife" in the name - get the one that says "Faithlife: Community for Churches").
- In the app, go to the Grace Fellowship calendar:
- If you do not have a Faithlife account (see below), just go straight to our calendar here: https://faithlife.com/gfcop/calendar.
- If you have a Faithlife account and have joined our group, you can use the same link or navigate to "Calendar" in your app.
- In the calendar will be an entry for each day called "Daily devo link" - click on it to see the link to the passage for the day.
- OR, instead of using the calendar: If you have a Faithlife account AND you have joined the Grace Fellowship link, the weekly reading plans will show up in your app feed automatically. You can choose to "connect" with each weekly reading plan when they become available.
- After reading, feel free to add your thoughts, questions, and comments, and affirm the comments of others. (NOTE: Only Faithlife users who join the "Grace Fellowship Church of Overland Park" group can add to the discussion, but all can read along.)
- Your comments can be read by the public, so don't share anything too personal.
Instructions to get a Faithlife account and join the group:
- If you already have a Faithlife or Logos Bible account, you don’t need to register. Skip to step 3.
- To register, go to https://faithlife.com, click “Get Started” or "Register", and follow the instructions.
- Log on to Faithlife.
- To join the Grace Fellowship Group, go to https://faithlife.com/gfcop and click on “Ask to Join.” After the administrator accepts the request, you’ll be a member of the group. It may take a day or two.